Atres is your laboratory contractor with the plus in service.
Atres biogas special laboratory
In our internal biogas special laboratory in Freising-Weihenstephan, we focus on necessary analysis parameter in terms of biological process controlling.
- standard analysis and rapid test
- solutions for special analytic issues
- professional and rapid work
- quick availability of results
- high reliability and precision
Highly-skilled and competent employees carry out the analysis in our atres biogas special laboratory, which is equipped with the most modern measure tools. Longstanding experience and routine of our laboratory team guarantee sufficient analysis results.
Gas chromatographics, optic emission spectrometrics through inductive collaborating plasmas (ICP-OES) and photometrics belong to the main analysis procedures at atres biogas special laboratory.
Extended services round off our offerings – choose on your interest:
- Specimen cups and mailing material
- Mailing costs up to 5kg/11pounds within Germany
- Collection of samplings through courier
- Reminder by phone for sampling taking/collection
- Results within 24h
- Result transportation adapted to your workflow
- Approach through Special advisor, if noticeable Analysis results
We take care of your samplings and guarantee a rapid and reliable work!
We are available for personal consulting and customizing our offerings to your issues.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Read more about our analysis offerings:
- electric conductivity
- ammonium-nitrogen NH4–N
- dry matter
- organic dry matter oTS
- organic acids (FOS), buffering capacity (TAc), FOS/TAc
- fatty acid spectrum, gas chromatographic (acetic acid, propionic acid, iso-butanoic acid, butanoic acid, iso-valerianic acid, valerianic acid, caproic acid, oenanthic acid)
- acetic acid equivalent HAc
- acetic acid equivalent HAc, procedure furnishing proof for the “dry fermentation bonus” or technology bonus according to § 8, Abs. 4 EEG on 21st July 2004
- free organic acids FOS and chalk reserve TAC, FOS/TAC
- Chemical oxygen requirement (CSB), dissolved
- CBS according to DIN/EN 38 414, in total, solids will be homogenized
trace elements and heavy metals, ICP-OES
- standard (TS; Co, Fe, Cu, S, Mn, Mo, Ni, Se, Zn)
- extended (TS; Co, Fe, Cu, S, Mn, Mo, Ni, Se, Zn, Al, B, Ca, Cr, K, Mg, Na, P)
- Weender analysis ( raw fiber, raw protein, raw fat, TS/oTS, Nfe)
- Van-Soest analysis (raw fiber, raw protein, raw fat, TS/oTS, NDF, ADF, ADL)
- NIRS analysis for corn and grass silage
- Theoretical biogas yield
- Authorized by the fermentation regulation (Nges, NH4-N, P, K, TS/oTS, C/N‑ratio)
- Recommended by the trade association Biogas e.V., extended boron, zinc, cobalt, copper, CaO (alkaline effective components)
- Plant nutrients: Nges, P, K, Mg, Ca, TS, NH4-N
- Biogas quality, electrochemical and vie infra-red (CH4, CO2, O2, H2, H2S)
- Biogas quality, gas chromatographic (CH4, CO2)
Weihenstephan biogas yield test WBT®
- Biogas yields from substitutes
- Residual gas potential from digestates
- Residual gas potential after 60 day according to VDI RL 3475 page 4
The WBT® is our standardized batch fermentation test according to VDI RL 4630. The WBT® provides reliable data about the biogas yield – quantitative and qualitative. The chart of accumulated biogas yields over the test duration is an inherent part of our inquiry report.